Fall 2021 Virtual Tutoring Schedule
Virtual Tutors support our students virtually as they tackle homework assignments and prepare for tests while building supportive relationships and positively impacting their academic achievement. Tutors work with students one-on-one or in small groups over Google meet or Zoom to support them with homework assignments, test preparation, and the development of strong study habits.
* Please note these require a 1 hour/week virtual volunteer commitment.
Tutoring sessions take place on the below dates and times:
- Middle School: Wednesdays, 4:30 pm-5:30 pm
- Middle School: Wednesdays, 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
- High School: Wednesdays, 4:15 pm-6:15 pm
- High School: Wednesdays, 5:15 pm-6:15 pm
- High School: Thursdays, 4:15pm-5:15pm
- High School: Thursdays, 5:15pm-6:15pm
- College: scheduled on an individual basis between tutor and student